Monday, July 20, 2009

RIP ChromaSmear

Many of you who read this may not be familiar with some of the more known Etsy.com sellers, we tend to be a close community, and if not close, we have all at least communicated in the etsy forums and chat. One of the first sellers to greet me my first time in the chatrooms of etsy was ChromaSmear. She was a Canadian artist, and digital art extraordinaire, and one of the nicest people on Etsy.

An avid animal lover, and supporter of pet rescues, her memory and legacy will live on for those of us who choose to act. SO, in her honor, I have decided to give 100% of the proceeds from all sales at my shop this week to Paws 4 You Rescue. If you choose not to buy from my shop, please take the time to give a small donation by clicking below. Thanks.
RIP ChromaSmear

No comments: