Sunday, March 29, 2009

My first outdoor sale display!

Yesterday, my sis (who owns flans by bea) and I shared a table at an outdoor garage sale for tenants of her condo. The day started slightly cloudy, and for a few moments we thought we might have to hurry all the stuff under a roof. But the clouds cleared, and we remained under a very pleasant shady Saturday afternoon. It was my first try at putting together a display that was attractive to many shoppers. It was a quiet and slow day. I did manage to sell a few sets and even a mini-tote. I did pass out plenty of postcards and business cards. It was good practice for the next time I do a craft fair (If I ever do!)







4 comments:

Michael said...

That's so cool! It's always fun putting up your first display. You have lots of cute stuff!!!

nadia said...

Thanks! Not bad for a first try, i think :)

Melificent said...

Wow, you have so much merchandise! I love those little flower clippies. Definitely try participating in a craft fair - there is a big one on the fairgrounds that always gets a lot of traffic!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Your display looked awesome!