Friday, July 11, 2008

Updates and New Items!

Things have been pretty busy at the Sofia Valeria Collection on Etsy.com. Seems like everyone is looking for unique gifts and accessories for their little girls!

I recently created a custom design for the owner of "RetroCycle", a great little vintage etsy store (RetroCycle.etsy.com). Her stepson was gravely injured as he was hit by a car a few months ago, and after believing his future was dim, he miraculously survived and is now recovering at a New York hospital. Speaking with her, she told me the hospital bills are staggering (already in the millions), and will continue to grow as he's to stay in the hospital for a few months more. She asked me for a name plaque for him. Since he is a college student, I designed something a but more mature for him...I hope he likes it!



If you're interested in donating funds, or in ordering items that have been donated to the cause, go to RetroCycle.etsy.com for info on how! I will be donating two wall art pieces (check etsy for descriptions):



AND...I've added A LOT of clippies to the collection, some of them are Limited Editions and one-of-a-kind sets! As always, purchases over $20 get FREE SHIPPING! Just "Contact Seller" at my Etsy shop, and I'll make a custom invoice just for you (make sure you contact BEFORE you purchase)...And don't forget Halloween is around the corner, and the Sofia V Collection has you covered!









No comments: